Read a great article on teaching your kids about money. In it the authors list ten things to do...
1. Just say no!
2. Teach them to procrastinate on purchases.
3. Create jobs for your children at an early age.
4. Create a budget.
5. Make them question their spending.
6. Help them to pay themselves first.
7. Teach them to understand the power of compound interest.
8. Explain how compound interest can work AGAINST them.
9. Have them read about the rules of money.
10. Give back. (TITHE!!)
Dave Ramsey is another great resource for financial advice based on Christian principles.
Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it"