- What does the Bible say about marriage?
- Is it right for a Christian to date or marry a non-Christian?
- Does a wife have to submit to her husband?
- What is/isn't a Christian married couple allowed to do, sexually?
- How often should a married couple have sex?
- What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?
- What does the Bible say about engagement?
- Where should we, as Christians, stand on gay marriage?
- What does the Bible say about prenuptial agreements?
- What does it mean to be one flesh in a marriage?
- How can I restore my marriage?
- Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?
- Does marriage hinder your relationship with God?
- Should a married person have a close friend of the opposite sex?
- What should a Christian do if he or she is married to an unbeliever?
- What should be the Christian view of romance?
- Making marriage last - what is the key?
- What does the Bible say about the concept of a common law marriage?
- What does it mean to leave and cleave?
- Does the Bible support the Catholic practice of a marriage annulment?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage / premarital sex?
Here are some good, biblical responses to more marriage questions:
Most Viewed Blog Posts
Dear Mr. President, I’m a Casualty of Your Drive-By Tweeting War. We all are. Last week you tweeted an insult my way. It was an acci...
Pokémon is huge fad that is reemerging with the insanely popular Pokémon Go mobile app/game. No doubt, the technology and gaming is AMA...
The below Bible verses are a set that were helpful to my family and my mother as she passed away from cancer. I was reminded of them recent...