- What does a healthy, successful marriage look like?
- What does it really mean to "become one" with my spouse?
- How does God define my role as a wife?
- How can I prevent financial issues from becoming stumbling blocks in my marriage?
- I'm falling out of love with my spouse (and he with me), and I'm tempted to have an affair. What would be the harm?
- Why does the Bible talk about submission in marriage? What does God mean by it?
- How can my spouse and I grow spiritually as a couple?
- How can I lead my unbelieving spouse to Christ without offending him/her?
- My spouse doesn't share my passion for spiritual things. How can I deal with my frustration and sadness?
- What's essential for a healthy, rewarding sex life?
- What does God think about divorce?
- How can I learn to forgive my spouse even when there's no apology?
- My spouse is emotionally distant. How can I feel closer to him/her?
Want some biblically-based answers to some tough marriage questions? Check out the link below:
Most Viewed Blog Posts
Dear Mr. President, I’m a Casualty of Your Drive-By Tweeting War. We all are. Last week you tweeted an insult my way. It was an acci...
Pokémon is huge fad that is reemerging with the insanely popular Pokémon Go mobile app/game. No doubt, the technology and gaming is AMA...
The below Bible verses are a set that were helpful to my family and my mother as she passed away from cancer. I was reminded of them recent...