The teenage years are difficult ones and often parents of teenagers struggle with communicating with their children about difficult issues. I want to HIGHLY recommend the articles available at Crosswalk.com on Parenting Teens. Here are some examples of their wealth of archived articles....
- Teaching Your Daughter Modesty by Shannon Ethridge
- Help Bring Your Prodigal Home by Whitney Hopler
- Self-Mutilation: Teens and Cutting by Mark Gregston
- Are You Controlling Your Teen Too Much? by Mark Gregston
- Parents of Teens Must Adapt by Mark Gregston
- Shame-Free Parenting by Mitali Perkins
- Are You Provoking Your Teen to Anger? by Mark Gregston
- How Can I Set Healthy Boundaries for My Teen? by Mark Gregston
Most Viewed Blog Posts
Dear Mr. President, I’m a Casualty of Your Drive-By Tweeting War. We all are. Last week you tweeted an insult my way. It was an acci...
Pokémon is huge fad that is reemerging with the insanely popular Pokémon Go mobile app/game. No doubt, the technology and gaming is AMA...
The below Bible verses are a set that were helpful to my family and my mother as she passed away from cancer. I was reminded of them recent...