Lots of good questions are being raised lately due to the plethora of situations regarding gay marriage and likely 'hate crime' legislation:
- What does the Bible say about gay marriage / same sex marriage?
- Is it possible to be a gay Christian?
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Is homosexuality a sin?
- What does the Bible say about bisexuality? Is being a bisexual a sin?
- What does the Bible say about transsexualism / transgenderism? Is gender identity disorder / gender dysphoria the result of sin?
- Are Christians guilty of hate speech?
- What does the Bible say about getting a sex change?
Apart from homosexual sins, it is equally important not to lose focus on the many heterosexual sins that we often choose to overlook or not confront...
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage / premarital sex?
- What is an appropriate level of intimacy before marriage?
- Is it wrong for a couple to live together before they are married?
- Is it wrong to have a relationship with a close relative?
- What is the difference between dating and courting?
- If an unmarried couple has sex, are they married in God's eyes?
- Should a married person have a close friend of the opposite sex?
- What should I be looking for in a husband?
- What should I be looking for in a wife?
- Is born again virginity possible?
- What does the Bible say about the concept of a common law marriage?
- What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (ESV) " 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."