- Praying for People Facing Hard Times - Part 1, 1 Thessalonians 3:9-13
- Praying for People Facing Hard Times - Part 2, 1 Thessalonians 3:9-13
- Praying for Leaders in High Places, Nehemiah 1:4-11
- Praying that We Will Do More for God, 1 Chronicles 4:9-10
- Praying for God to be Famous, 1 Kings 18:36-39
- How to Pray for Your Children, Matthew 20:20-28
It is convicting to me how weak my prayers are compared to the intensity, passion, godliness, specificity, breadth, and depth that saturate the prayers we find within the Scripture. How many opportunities to be used have I missed as a result of a lack of God-centered prayer? I hope and pray to draw closer to God every day in order that He may use my supplication and life in a way that glorifies Him in the way He deserves.
Ephesians 6:18 "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints"