Hospital Day #8 - 12/6/23 PM
Unfortunately Brittney had some setbacks today, but we hope and pray to improve enough to be home tomorrow!
Please pray for:
- her heart rate and blood pressure to rise into, and stay in, the “normal” range
- for wisdom for the doctors to find anything that needs to be found
- for Brittney to heal and feel better & stronger
- for no strokes or setbacks
- for us and our girlies to have patience as we wait
Picture note: these are the only buttons of Brittney’s that I am allowed to push until we are home 🤣
Brittney is improving! We are still in the ICU which isn’t the best for sleep but is great for care!
Brittney is passing her neurological tests with flying colors so we are praying to be able to make it home today.
Thanks for all of your prayers, love, and encouragement! God is answering your prayers in amazing ways!
James 5:16 “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”