It has been awhile since we have shared some updates, but here is a video update from Brittney!
Some of Brittney's highlights:
- Regained her lost vision (previously couldn’t see some to the right)!
- Cleared by speech, physical, and occupational therapy
- Cleared by her vascular neurosurgeons to go back to teaching
- Cleared of autoimmune concerns
- Given a plan by neurology to address her headaches & migraines
- Still seeing hematology with bruising, bleeding, and iron concerns
- Still has some occasional problems with fatigue, brain fog, and forgetfulness
- Still has numbness in her right hand that God uses as a reminder of His mercy and grace
- Still seeing neurosurgeons and vascular surgeons for long term monitoring of her fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD)
- Headed back to teaching Monday (on her 2-month stroke-versary)
We are so grateful to God for His protection and healing! We are so thankful for all of your love, encouragement and prayers!
Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (ESV)