- Who is Satan?
- What does the Bible say about demons?
- How, why, and when did Satan fall from heaven?
- Can Satan read our minds / know our thoughts?
- Why does God allow Satan to attack us?
- God vs. Satan - if God is all-powerful, why does He not just kill Satan?
- Is the Bible truly God's Word?
2 Corinthians 4:4 "In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
1 John 5:18-20 "18We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him. 19We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 20We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true—even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life."