- Proverbs 13:11 "Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow."
- Ecclesiastes 5:10 "Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless. "
- 1 Timothy 6:6-10 " 6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."
- Proverbs 22:7 "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender’s slave."
- Deuteronomy 16:17 "Each of you must bring a gift in proportion to the way the LORD your God has blessed you"
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 "6Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver"