- The Slippery Slope of Conflict - outlines attack, escape, and conciliation responses to conflict
- Four G's - how to glorify God in the midst of conflict
- Seven A's of Confession -how to humbly admit you are wrong
- PAUSE Principle - steps to negotiation
- Four Promises of Forgiveness - what does it really mean to forgive
These principles are challenging and Biblical, but can radically transform how you handle conflict personally at home, work, and church!
James 4:1 "What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you?"
Colossians 3:13 "Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
Romans 12:17-21 "Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord. 20On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."